I am now totally lost in STREET PHOTOGRAPHING – showing the street life of people.
PiPP – People in Public Places wordpress.
PiPP – People in Public Places blogspot. *
Thinking a lot around what Street Photographing is to me – reading articles – getting inspiration from other street photographers – taking part in many SP groups in Internet …. learning …. enjoying …. living …
I often shoot in Black & White …. and I go with the flow …
To me it is important …
|– it’s public urban places
– it’s people in my pictures
– it’s (for me) unknown people
– that anyone can be photographed
– it’s never arranged pictures
– to not interfere the situation
– to always show my camera
– show the life in streets by photographing people
– to think twice when taking pictures of children
– to like people but not always the situation
– to keep political text away from street photos
– to give the viewer opportunity for self-interpretation
– with a spirit to not humiliate or insult
– to show any kind of streetlife in my photos
I have two Canons – Power Shot G12 and EOS 6D.
Sigma EX 105/2,8 DG Macro 1:1 Om objektivet.
Canon EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM Om objektivet
Canon EF 50mm F/1.4 USM Om objektivet
Canon EF 24mm F/2,8 IS USM Om objektivet
Canon EF 100mm f/2,8 L IS USM Macro. Om objektivet.
My first Street Photo from Budapest 2010-10-11.